Aloe Vera For Hair Loss
by Mohammed Faraz
This page is one of Your Questions Answered pages. ( Greek Version )
- What are the benefits of Aloe Vera for hair loss?
Hi Muhhamad, thanks for asking. There is no wonder about the benefits of Aloe Vera for hair loss, because aloe is filled with some of the same vitamins and minerals that make up our bodies and is the only plant that is biochemically compatible with the human body. This makes Aloe Vera an excellent care for our hair and scalp.
For centuries Aloe Vera has been used by many different cultures as natural remedy for the hair and the scalp skin because it is effective, easy to use, safe and affordable. Aloe Vera contains two substances called macrophage and superoxide dismutase that are considered to stimulate hair growth and prevent excessive hair loss. Also, the anti-inflammatory properties of Aloe take care inflamed follicles and promote the renewal cycle within the follicles.
- regulates sebaceous function
- helps reduce seborrhoea
- regulates the pH balance level
- cleans pores
- relieves itching scalp
- helps to heal any damage to the skin of the skull
Aloe Vera shampoo for hair loss
Healthy hair is sensitive to chemicals contained in several shampoos and other hair products. These chemicals are very harmful in case we suffer from hair loss. Using shampoos and other hair products that contain only pure natural ingredients, allow us to take care and protect our hair and scalp naturally. Aloe Vera acts also, as a natural hair conditioner and can be used instead of hair conditioners based on chemicals.
Jojoba oil for hair loss
Jojoba oil is another natural product that has been used for centuries by Mexicans and Native Americans to control dandruff and prevent hair loss. Jojoba oil works as a good moisturizer and complements the action of aloe. Shampoos that contain 100% stabilized Aloe Vera and Jojoba like Aloe-Jojoba Shampoo are excellent and the best products to prevent hair loss.
Aloe Vera anti hair loss routine
- Every night, one hour before you go to bed, wash your hair with Aloe-Jojoba Shampoo. There is no need to use hair conditioner afterwards.
- Wipe your hair with a towel. Don't use hair dryer.
- Then, spread to your hair and scalp skin as much Aloe Vera Gelly (essentially identical to the Aloe Vera’s inner leaf gel, from 100% stabilized Aloe Vera gel) as needed and let your hair air dry.
- Once your hair is dry, go to bed. Next morning, wash your hair again with Aloe-Jojoba Shampoo.
Joy and Health,
Strato - AloeveraChangeslives