Eco Aloe Vera Detergents
Multi Purpose Eco Aloe Detergents
In recent years due to increased people's concern about environment, almost all companies producing detergents have added a small quantity of aloe in their products, removing thus a corresponding small percentage of harmful chemicals.
Yet, only detergents with high content of Aloe Vera is truly eco and environmentally friendly. So all aloe detergents are not created equally. It is therefore important to be sure that we select detergents:
- that are not filled with chemicals and other additives,
- contain biodegradable ingredients,
- are phosphorus-free,
while in the production process the environmental consciousness takes precedence.
In addition, their mild and gentle formula is beneficial and kind to hands and clothes. Of course, some additives are necessary for proper storage and shelf life. However, the ideal eco Aloe Vera detergents boast a wealth of benefits while minimizing additives in the process.
Maximizing Natural Ingredients
Savvy consumers tend to return to traditional methods of cleaning and/or seek high-tech products without chemicals.
That is the reason why today's scientists instead of focusing on artificial chemicals, focus on maximizing the natural harmless (and rather beneficial) ingredients.
The combination of science and nature is very powerful in today’s products, but only a few companies integrate the results of this combination in the production process.
Studies have found that there are 75 ingredients contained in the inner gel of aloe plant's leaf. They are divided into several categories. One of them is Saponins.
Saponins form lathers, when mixed and agitated with water, and they have been used in detergents as foaming agents. They also contain antiseptic properties.
We can expect the maximum benefits from detergents with a high percentage of Aloe Vera, because we use a product containing mainly natural ingredients that are scientifically proven for their benefits to our health.
First let's consider how many types of detergents, softeners and cleaners we have in our houses. In my house, before using eco Aloe Vera detergents I had in my storeroom at least 6 to 7 different types.
- Therefore, wouldn’t it be more convenient (and economical) if we buy only one specific product, a multi purpose eco Aloe Vera detergent suitable for washing cloths by hand or by washing machine, for dishes, windows and even cleaning the floor and the difficult to clean salt surfaces in the sink and bathtub?
- Wouldn’t it be also more healthful if the clothes we wear and the surfaces we touch in our home (especially if we have kids at home) are free from chemical residues?
- And wouldn't it be nice to throw all the waste laundry water in our garden or flowers without the fear that it will harm them? (Instead, we can expect many benefits for our flowers from this "waste" water).
Joy and Health,
Tony - AloeveraChangeslives